The latest info that I can dig up, information, and help regarding real estate, loans, builders, etc. Please ask me questions and I will dig up the answers.
The inventory dropped from 3.1 to 2.8 months. This is a slight improvement. Bottom line, homes can still sell quick with the right team! Interested in finding out more or curious about your home value? Reach out to us today!!
Check out these stats. Buyer market, 3+ month inventory. Depending on your home, still a good time to sell. Want to buy, we can negotiate again! reach out if you have questions!!
COMING SOON - DEC 12 50% OFF SALE
GET LICENSED FOR $157!
More details coming soon!
So, whatever you goals are in life, what is your morning routine?
This is a great question for any goal, spiritual, physical, work related, etc.!
Do you pray, read God's word, go to they gym, run, do your hour of power?
Whatever it is, fix it on your calendar!
Here are some great ideas for your morning goals for real estate, do them everyday, track them,
1. HOUR OF POWER - this is non-negotiable. Set your goals on touches per day, and make those calls.
2. GAIN MARKET INTELLIGENCe - expireds, cancelleds, withdrawns, market stats, etc. Know your numbers.
3. SET APPOINTMENTS - find someone to meet, have coffee with, do a presentation, help someone else meet their business goals.
Here are some good things to do every once in a while:
1. Last time you reviewed your marketing plan?
2. Review your business plan, are you on track?
3. Reminder, you, as an independent contractor, are running your own business!
4. Improve your toolset.
5. Read a new script.
6. Review new legs of business.
Here is a video that sheds some light on these items!
In our ongoing, short series, Tom Ferry continues that Agents FAIL because of:
There’s a lot of vanity in real estate, which can lead to people shying away from anything that might paint them in unflattering light.
But you can’t be afraid to make mistakes.
Mistakes are how wisdom is gained.
Accept that it’s okay to make mistakes.
Try new things, see what works, learn from what doesn’t, and always keep moving forward.
The more mistakes you make, the more you’ll bridge that gap between knowing and not knowing.
I do agree that there is 1) lots of vanity and 2) lots of "that is how I always have done it".
Followed with new agents on "deer in the headlights". I don't want to screw up, or I don't know what to say.
Make that phone call, knock on that door, ASK for that referral, etc.
What is the worst that can happen? You don't get the client.
BUT WAIT! You didn't have the client anyway! So you have nothing to lose.
Go For It!